Monday 7 February 2011

Double marathon and triathlon training week 5

Well 5 weeks of training have passed, I came 5th in Janathon, an online running comp, which I used to kick start my training.
It was strange having non running days this week after running for 32 days straight. I swam Wednesday and Turbo ed Friday with a total no phys day on Saturday and a 20 mile run on Sunday.
so here are the stats:
Running               42.6  miles
Swimming             1.7  miles
Cycling on turbo 12.64 miles
Total                  56.94 miles
Calories burned    8598
Also, when I started this training on new Years Day 2011 I weighed 12 st 12 lb. I now weigh 12 st 3 lb.
So all in all I'm very pleased with the results of my training so far.


5 comments:

  1. Wow - awesome amount of training and great weight loss in a month! I must follow your very fine example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Lena - I know you were a bit cheesed off with your lack of weight loss halfway through Janathon - I'm glad it's coming good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the 5th place! Ive lost a few pounds to in Janothon, just hope I can continue it in Feb. I need to invest in a Turbo I think as I missed my bike session last week due to teh weather...

    Good luck with the Feb training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lena, my weight just won't budge!!! Everyone keeps telling me that good old muscle weighs heavier than fat adage! I'm certainly feeling slimmer... sod the scales!! Keep on running, Zed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going brilliant Lena! Well done with the weight loss too! Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete