Tuesday 16 February 2016

Main focus of the first quarter of 2016

My sporting priority for the first 3 months of 2016 is the Hardmoor's 55. This is a trail race over the Cleveland Way running from Helmsley to Guisborough.
I ran the Hardmoor's Saltburn marathon 
Gosh that took a fair bit out of me. Yesterday I was fairly tired, I managed a short run on a tender ankle and headied to swimming pretty tired and with a sore ankle I thought it would be a disaster but even though my focus is on trail running I need to keep up cycling and swimming for my goals later in the year
I was so tired and swimming is late, 20:15. But anyway it went well, I even got a couple of lengths under 30 seconds. 
It was hard though but I am pleased with it, I concentrated on the push and could feel the effect. So tired, glad it's half term and the alarm is not on.
A god night's kip behind me I felt much better today and can start planning the weekend's running. North York Moors again, more HM 55 recces.

No comments:

Post a Comment