Sunday 13 November 2016

Great North Run 2016

11/09/2016
This was my 7th Great North Run , not bad since it's only 10 years since I started running.
My journey started at 6 am when I traveled from home to Ripon to get the bus that Fiona had arranged. I arrived in Ripon at 6:20 and needed the loo. I went to 3 public loos, all were still locked. i then went to Wetherspoons and asked if i could use their loo, the lovely man on the desk said yes. Phew! that was a relief.
I met Anna, Nicole and Linda on the market square and the bus arrived bang on time. We all piled in and made our way to Washington Services for a comfort break before arriving at Grandstand Road, where we all started our journey to SouthShields.















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment