Thursday 7 July 2011

It's nearly time

Well this is it, its nearly here my biggest chalkene so far. An Olympic dustance Triathlon. The Ripon Black Sheep Triathlon. 1500 m swim, 40km cycle and a 10km run. Its on Saturday starting at 2 pm. I will start at approx 2:25 pm http://www.nyptri.freeuk.com/ I, just spent my second night of helping set up the site. Its all very real now. Im nervous and excited. Pasta party tomorrow night. I am as ready as I can be I havent done enough brick sessions. But I hope I can get over that. My biggest issue is that when I swim I always need the loo as soon as I get out of the water and I'm not the fastest at getting out of a wet suit. Hopefully I can complete the whole thing in under 4 hours. Then I have a time to work on for next time. I am doing this to raise money for the British Lung Foundation in memory of my Dad who passed three years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you so much luck Lena! I just wish I could have been there to cheer you on! I'll be thinking of you!!
    You will do fantastic I'm sure of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ... and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete